The Sahara India Refund Status 2022 – exactly how long it will take for Sahara India Parivar’s investors to get their money back and when they may expect to receive it. You can also use the internet to check on your cash that is kept in the Sahara India Pariwar. Sahara India refund 2022 Status Can Be Checked Easier.
Refund for Sahara India Payments?
As a result of SEBI’s reinstatement of the Fixed Deposit Scheme or any other such scheme, Sahara India has begun returning the money of all investors who invested in these schemes. The Sahara India Parivar will soon replace your money if you invest in a similar project. Check out the following information carefully if you want to know Sahara India refund 2022 process from Sahara India Parivar.
15000 Crores Deposited In the Account?
Investors in Sahara India deposited a total of Rs. 25781.37 crore, as ordered by the Supreme Court on August 31, 2012, and the money has now been transferred to a bank account following that order. By the end of December 2021, the money will be transferred to the SEBI Sahara Refund Account, which has already received a deposit of Rs 15503.69 crore.
Statement from the Government
The government has received just 53642 applications for original certificates or passbooks, which would be repaid to investors as soon as possible, the government stated in its statement to Parliament today. Preparation for Action
Call Sahara India and ask for a refund of your money?
The Jharkhand Government Has Issued a Helpline Number for Investors to File Complaints Against the Non-Banking Co-Operative Society and Chit Fund Companies if Fraud Happens to You. Therefore, you must file a complaint with the Jharkhand Government’s Police Helpline Number. People who have problems with chit fund companies and have not received their money for an extended period can contact the Jharkhand Government’s Police Helpline Number 112.
Should Sahara India Investors Complain To Get Refund?
If you follow these procedures, you will receive a full Sahara India refund 2022.
- The first step is to go to the Consumer Helpline website and fill out the form.
- Following that, you’ll need to create an account on this website.
- Finally, log in with your user name.
- Once You’ve logged in, you’ll need to submit a complaint.
- After submitting a complaint, please upload any relevant documents.
- Then, this application must be successfully submitted.
- Now that your complaint has been filed, you’ll receive a registration number for your case.
- You will also receive an email with this registration number.
- As a result, your complaint will be addressed as quickly as possible.
- You can also file a claim for a refund of money that has been trapped in Sahara India.